Robinwood Facility Improvement Projects
This was in this week's Elder's Update.
We put $30,000 into our budget for 2009, then at the last minute pulled it out and made it a special project so we could take care of the deferred maintenance projects at our Robinwood location. These are important repairs and upgrades that we’ve postponed as long as we could. The projects that we would like to accomplish this year through special giving are:
Don't forget, until Easter your gifts to this project can be part of the matching gift that has been generously offered to our church and will be matched dollar for dollar.
- Updating an old electrical box that is out of code.
- New lighting for the stage.
- Updating the sound booth.
- Exterior repairs and painting.
- New energy efficient windows.