Guess which of the following is not in one of those boxes:
- Mark and Molly Hanson's wedding program.
- A picture of a mortgage burning.
- Cindy Sollers' high school graduation picture.
- Pictures of the donkey given away during the nation-wide Sunday School competition.
- Hannah Cochran as a baby.
- Paul Mayhugh's commissioning service bulletin.
- A picture of Pastor Scott doing disco in front of a peer pressure poster.
- Every bulletin ever produced in the first 50 years of the church.
- An announcement for "Spiritual Crusade" at our church featuring John Piper's father.
You are right. #7 is no longer in one of those boxes!
Actually, here is the point. It would be great if someone would volunteer to scan many of the church pictures to create a digital archive of the history of the church. If someone would be willing to work on this project we could loan a you a scanner. Thank you. Please let me know if you would like to do this.