If you need some direction for things to pray for on our day of Prayer and Fasting in June, here is a list. Please pray for:
· Please pray for God’s direction with our Associate Campus Pastor search for our Riverfalls Congregation.
· Please pray for our church finances. We are well under our budget for the year and are slightly behind our expenses.
· The Lord of the Harvest to send forth laborers into the harvest. Please pray New Life Church would engage.
· The Slovenia team to be effective. You can find their prayer calendar here. Thank the Lord they are fully funded!
· Pastor Travis and the Tadema family while he is on Sabbatical. Please pray for the Wilsonville Congregation to thrive while he is gone.
· Please pray for God’s comfort, encouragement and direction for those from the Robinwood congregation as they transition into another congregation. Please pray about wisdom and direction as we consider what to do with the property.
· Your love may abound more and more, with knowledge and all discernment, so that you may approve what is excellent, and so be pure and blameless for the day of Christ, filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ, to the glory and praise of God. (Philippians 1:9-11 ESV)
· You to be filled with the knowledge of his will in all spiritual wisdom and understanding, so as to walk in a manner worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing to him, bearing fruit in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God. (Colossians 1:9-10 ESV)
· The God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, to give you the Spirit of wisdom and of revelation in the knowledge of him, having the eyes of your hearts enlightened, that you may know what is the hope to which he has called you, what are the riches of his glorious inheritance in the saints, and what is the immeasurable greatness of his power toward us who believe, according to the working of his great might that he worked in Christ when he raised him from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly places (Ephesians 1:17-20 ESV)
· According to the riches of his glory, God to grant you to be strengthened with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith-- that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may have strength to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth, and to know the love of Christ that surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled with all the fullness of God. (Ephesians 3:16-19 ESV)
· God to revive us!